Blog posts tagged with “Preaching to the choir” will probably be most meaningful (and possibly less offensive) to those who consider themselves followers of Jesus, tend towards a more conservative interpretation of the Bible, and are in agreement with the historical understanding of Christianity as expressed by the Apostle’s Creed. That’s not to say these posts have nothing of value to readers with differing beliefs…or even that the “choir” may necessarily agree with all my conclusions.
In these posts, I’m most likely preaching far more to myself than anyone else.
The entire series can be found here.
“Preaching to the choir” blog posts include:
- Preaching to the choir: Redefining marriage
- Preaching to the choir: gender confusion
- Preaching to the choir: lovers of self
- I should not read Christian blogs about marriage
- We are all a bunch of hypocrites
- When non-Christians are far more concerned about sin than we are
- Purity: it’s not what you think | Preaching to the choir